Wednesday, June 19, 2013

More Fires...

If you so choose to
scroll down,
you will see an almost
ridiculous amount of random
campfire pictures...
This going to be an
'almost' wordless Wednesday post.
I can't do a post with no words at all...
because would just be boring!
 Camo shirt,
camo chair...
I'm noticing a theme here...
 My wild boy.
I would be lost without him...
 My sweet, motherly and caring girl...
 Papa Wayne feeding baby her dinner...




 Tired girl...

 When Jon knows I am trying to
take his picture...
he likes to do his best to make sure
the picture will turn out pretty bad.
He nailed it, here!
 Ummm...
so much better?
 Hanging a bird house in the tree...
it takes several guys.
And my little guy is always around and
taking it all in.
scary thought sometimes!


 My kids kinda love me.
 Angelina loves her daddy!

 We love family nights...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...