Thursday, November 8, 2012

Embrace the Camera...

It's been far too long since I last did
Embrace the Camera!
~
With a newborn baby in the house things take
a bit longer than usual...
so I feel like my days just aren't long enough to
squeeze everything in!
Most days I still have my pj's on at 11:00...
I make it a point to always at least put
makeup on and do my hair...
just so I feel put together!
~
Earlier this week I finally managed to
squeeze in bath time for the kids!
We even washed hair in the tub...
that alone is a huge accomplishment in this house!
Like any normal 2 week old baby,
Angelina woke up shortly after the kids got in the tub...
she didn't want to nurse...
she simply wanted to cuddle.
So, we pulled out the trusty sling!
Both arms free to wash hair
and a happy baby!
 When James was a baby,
he pretty much lived in his sling until I
couldn't squish him in any more!
So I have a feeling the same thing will be 
happening with Angelina! 

There really is nothing better
holding your baby close and cuddling!
I am typing this one handed so I can cuddle the baby...
and the swing and moses basket are both
right next to my rocker...
but my arms are the better option!
I am linking up with the Anderson Crew again...


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Agreed, there is nothing better than snuggling a baby:) Seriously, slings were the very best invention ever....

Terri said...

I love your new baby's name :) I tried to sling with my babe and she would have none of it :( BUT, she did like her Ergo for a while. Just dropping by from Embrace the Camera, which I didn't do this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...