Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Babies and Me...


I am shocked and slightly embarrassed by the
number of self-portraits of
just myself or the kids and I
found on my phone!
Sometimes James will bring me the phone
and request we take pictures together!
It is pretty cute.
He loves watching himself make silly faces...
then we always have to look through the pictures
and pick out a few to text to Daddy while he is working!
 I always think that someday,
when James is a teenager and wont
even think about being in a picture not to mention hug his mother,
these pictures will all be pretty special!

 And now you know my secret hidden talent...
I can make my tongue touch my nose!
Who would have guessed I possessed such a special talent!?
It is a family thing.
My dad can do it too...
Sadly, both my kids have short fat tongues that don't even come close to their noses!
 All 3 of us!
Wonder how we will manage to fit 4 in the screen before long?
Not sure if Elsie was flashing some kind of gang signals, or what she was doing!
 Surprised faces...
 We are happy...
Love these pictures...
I am linking up with
The Anderson Family today for
Embrace the Camera...




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute photos!

Monica Lebsack said...

Stopping by from ETC. Awww...great pics! And, you're right, they may seem silly now, but someday they will be precious reminders of that little boy that's all grown up.

Boni Lady said...

Found you through Emily's Embrace Day! Love these pics... the memories you're making are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...