Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dress Up...

My kids both love to play dress up.
One of their favorite things is when I lug the big
wicker hamper upstairs that is full to the brim to dress up clothes!
So, naturally they both love Halloween...
we plan weeks and weeks in advance.
This year since making the costumes was out of the question...
Elsie talked Auntie Ceara into bringing her to town to
search for just the right costume!
She had her mind set on a yellow princess...
and that's just what she found...
at the very first store!
{She has no clue who disney characters are, so we call
this dress a yellow princess!}
She is slightly excited...and also has
her hair, shoes and makeup all planned out already!
 Meanwhile, while Ceara and Elsie were off shopping...
James and his cousins were having a little fun of
their own playing dress up...
 Both boys seemed to love their
dance costumes...
Just for the record though,
James is going to be a Motorcycle Man for Halloween
not a dancer!
 James always wears his hair spiked up,
but Luke and Levi never ever do...
so as a joke Auntie Laura snuck the boys off to the
bathroom and used a little gel to spike their hair!
Spiked hair and girly dance costumes...
makes their fathers very proud, I am sure!
{Please ingore the very pregnant girl on the couch...looks like she was due a month ago at least!}
 And since this post is about dress up,
I had to include these...
I ordered some new makeup for myself...
and I had a coupon for some free merchandise
so I ordered some fun stuff for Halloween.
I planned on wearing the bright Purple myself for Halloween...
but Elsie found it first and claimed it for her own!
 I have been giving her a few tips on
how to apply makeup...
and I am happy to report that she doesn't apply
it quite so heavily now...thank goodness!
The purple is still shocking though,
and people often look at her weird when we go out and about!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...