Monday, September 10, 2012

At the Park...

These pictures are from close to a month ago!
But they are so sweet,
and we hardly have any pictures of
daddy and the kids together!
These pictures were taken right before I was
put on a strict bedrest.
Jon had errands to run in town first,
then he was going to bring the kids to the
county fair!
So I brought the kids into town after his errands...
and we met at the park.
{My Dr. said no way was I to go walk around at the fair,
so I went home to rest my belly.}
This park was always a favorite of mine when I was little.
Now it is a favorite for my children!
I think the big water fountain is the main attraction...
Water and kids just go together!


It was a fun little outing.
I feel like I have missed out on a lot this summer
due to baby growing!
So, it was fun to watch the kids at the park.
Even if I did just sit on a bench
and use the zoom on the camera!
And no trip to the park is complete without Daddy
demonstrating to the kids how to
use the monkey bars!
Love that the kids have a fun daddy
{I have doubts on him ever growing up...and I kinda like that!}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...