Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Trip to the Dr...

33 Weeks...
Just 6 week left...
{3wks until we can deliver in town and I am off bedrest!}
Angelina is now as big as a Pineapple...
though I am certain she is way, way bigger than that!
I am getting to the point of feeling HUGE!
Everyone assures me I still look small for having just a
few weeks left.
I am all Baby though...
When Angelina kicks and squirms
my whole belly moves and I swear
she just might come right through my skin!
Yesterday I felt hiccups for the first time!
Elsie came running to gently put her hands on my belly to feel
her baby sister moving and jumping...
such a fun moment!
Both kids still have to kiss
my belly every night before bedtime.
As time gets closer I see the kids becoming
more and more excited and
making plans...
like who the baby will sleep next to
and what clothes she will wear first...
it is so cute to hear Elsie making plans for her sister
and James just agrees with everything...
though he does insist his cousin Lydia is the one in my belly!
I had another Dr. apt last week.
I was surprised to hear I have began dilating now.
So now I have been doing my best to be on a strict bedrest.
But, it is hard to be on strict bedrest with 2 little kids!
My parents {and sisters!}
have all been SO good to jump up and help me.
{not that I try to do too much or anything!}
For some reason evenings seem to be my hardest time...
extremely painful to just stand or walk!
I am pretty sure one of these days I will stand up and
Angelina will just fall out.
{My mom just smiles at all my dramatic statements and assures me that won't be happening! But, really, ya never know!}
After a very painful couple days I finally broke down and went
back into the Hospital for more monitoring a few days ago.
Other than contracting every 10 minutes,
everything was fine...
So, I was sent home again being told to be careful to
count contractions and come back in
if there are any changes.
3 more weeks until she can be born in town...
I am confident we can make it!
I can't wait to hold
Angelina in my arms...
so see what she looks like...
to count her little tiny toes...
to see James and Elsie light up to hold her for the very
first time...
6 weeks...so close...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...