Monday, July 30, 2012

Jump Castle...

I am slowly getting closer and closer to those 4th of July and Birthday pictures!
Every year for the 4th of July, I beg Jon to rent a Jump Castle...and every year he says no. This year, however things were different...you see Jon was the one planning the 4th of July...so all on his own he decided to rent a Jump Castle! The kids were pretty thrilled!
The day of the 4th of July the weather was beyond hot...but that didn't stop the kids from having a blast jumping! They would run through the sprinkler first then get in and jump!
At one point all the guys were jumping in the castle, and almost flipped the darn thing on its side! Wild times, I tell ya!
The kids had a blast...I think it wore them out and they slept super good that night! Though I will say, maybe next year we will forget the Jump castle thing and just get a trampoline...it might be cheaper in the long run!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...