Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beach Time with Daddy...

I am pretty much all out of words for tonight...We are still in recovery mode from the busy weekend...my uterus needs some relaxing...thus my brain quit working a couple days ago. As a result, this post will be mainly pictures, with a few words here and there...
~
These pictures were taken on a hot overcast day a few weeks ago...

James is pretty proud of the fact that he can go on the dock alone...he knows he can go out to first pole on the dock...and he never tries to push his limit.
Love the left over red hair dye in his hair...we had been practicing for his 4th of July style!


Elsie wanted to try her new arm floaties out...so Daddy helped her in the "deep" water...
She kept afloat! She does pretty good with those arm floaties...I didn't want to buy them for her because I didn't think she would really swim with them...guess I was wrong!

Because James must do everything his sister does...
He was pretty proud of himself...
What a fun afternoon at the beach...the kids love it when Daddy gets to do those fun things with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...