Thursday, March 15, 2012

Embrace the Camera {Family Meal}

Jon and I both enjoy cooking...and so do our children...so quite often making meals on weekends is a family affair!

On this particular weekend Elsie was in charge of the camera while Jon, James and I peeled potatoes and carrots...a four year old as the photographer explains the butt view in all the pictures...
James loves to help...
Jon and I have a little "thing" about how we peel potatoes and carrots...I only use a knife to peel potatoes and he uses a peeler...thus I call it a carrot peeler and he calls it a potato peeler...we have laugh and have a friendly little argument about it every time!
Elsie felt like it was very important to get a picture of me with one of the carrots I peeled...gotta love a 4 year olds creativity!
James insisted on a picture with his carrot too...after the picture he ran off to the living room and sat down and ate the whole long carrot!
I love creating warm memories of cooking together...

I am linking up with the Anderson Crew again for Embrace the Camera...


2 comments:

MnM said...

Wonderful pictures by your little one! And wonderful memories of time together! :)
Happy Embracing!

Emily said...

Umm your blog and lil fam are adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...