Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daddy Time...

My kids have a pretty wild, crazy and fun Daddy...He is a pro at getting them SO wild...when Jon is home bedtime almost never happens on time! On this evening, I was not feeling too good so Jon was supposed to be settling them down and getting them ready for bed...lets just say quite the opposite happened! When I hear the kids laughter and see their happy faces it makes it impossible to get upset!
 My big ball for doing my daily stretches has provided more fun for the kids {and Jon} than I ever knew was possible!
 This past week was Jon's birthday! He had to be working out of town for his birthday...so we are going to celebrate when he comes home in a few days! Elsie is just relieved that Jon and I are both 29 now...she says it "freaks" her out that I am older than Daddy! She is funny...

 I have to point out real quick that the clock on the wall has no batteries...when I say he kept them up past bedtime I did not mean he kept them up until 11:00!! Elsie turns into a pumpkin if kept up past 9:30...that girl loves her sleep!

 I love all these pictures...such fun ones! Jon is a hands-on, silly kind of daddy for sure! I think my kids are pretty lucky to have such a good daddy...{and he is pretty lucky to have much cute kids!}

1 comment:

carla said...

your dad was/is the same way --- he used to get you kids so dang wild and it never mattered if it was right before bedtime! ha, fun times and fun memories!!

cute pictures!

-mom/grammie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...