Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Veggie Lovin' House...

My kids are strange...they love veggies. They have been known to throw little fits in the middle of the store because they wanted some veggies! Elsie is the biggest veggie lover in our house...this girl goes crazy for cucumbers, green beans, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower...you name it, she eats it! She likes to dip the veggies in either ketchup or western dressing. James loves veggies too...but I think he is more of a fruit lover like his mama though. 

 One afternoon while shopping the kids talked me into buying them some Cauliflower...I am not a big fan of Cauliflower so we normally don't buy it. I think I am going to have to make it a habit to buy it more often...between the two of them they finished off more than half a head of Cauliflower in one day!
 I think my kids love veggies {and fruit} so much because we have always given it to them...and they see us eating it...and they see the aunties eating it. To them, eating veggies is just a normal thing to do!
 I think I need to take some lessons from my kids...I don't eat nearly enough veggies...especially in the winter. My biggest weakness lately has been Marshmallows! It was chips, but I am making a conscious effort to not eat so many chips...but somehow Marshmallows have snuck in there! I will get better and be more inspired by my kids!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...