Thursday, February 2, 2012

Embrace the Camera {Colouring}


 When James is napping it is "girl time"...just Elsie and I. We always do some kind of a project. Sometimes we just do a little of her "school work"...other times we scrapbook, play a game, paint our nails...and sometimes we just pull out some colouring books and the crayons...
 Taking self-portraits is always a fun thing...
 Such a sweet girl. Lately Elsie has decided to save her money to buy a Barbie Sister Camper...she has a canning jar she keeps all the coins and dollar bills she finds in. Have a focus of earning quarters for helping out has been a good thing for her...she now keeps her room quite picked up because of the promise of quarters if her room looks good!
 One of my favorite things about Elsie is her Creativity. She has an endless amount of creativity. She is creative in almost everything she does...I hope she never loses her ability to express her creativity...
 My daughter has my sense of humor too. We find something to laugh about everyday...
 I love making special memories with my girl...not sure what we are going to do when nap time for James ends!!
I am linking up with the Anderson Blog again this week...




5 comments:

amy D said...

How fun!! Love your goofy faces. I can't wait until I can color with my little girl!! :)
visiting from the andersons :)

Jessa said...

Crayon fangs! Classic!

anything but LoKEY said...

Great pics!! LOVE your fangs! :)

Unknown said...

Stoppin in from link up! Loved seeing these pictures!

Sara said...

Good for you for 1. playing with your girl and 2. getting in front of the camera! My grandmother's name was Elsie. Such a pretty name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...