Monday, February 27, 2012

My Big Boy...

My little guy is a year and a half now...he should still be my baby...but he isn't...he is my big boy. He is trying to grow up way faster than I would like! He is now rebeling against his high chair...he has been for weeks. He sits on a regular chair at the table or a stool pushed up to the counter. He is too funny...
He also thinks he should pee in the potty chair. And put his shoes on standing up...he wants to just slip his foot in his shoe the same way Daddy does. And he crosses his arms over his chest like a man...makes him look too cute! He is growing up and changing too fast!
He is "all-boy" too...a boy who loves to wear jewelery when he sees his sister and I putting any on. A boy who loves having his hair styled. A boy who gets a kick out of wearing his sister shoes and sweaters. A boy who enjoys feeding a doll a bottle and even makes it cry and burp because he already has an amazing imagination!
He is also a boy whose favorite shows are Cars and Nitro Circus. He does not know how to sit on a slide and go down normal like...he goes backwards, head first or walks down the slide. He truly believes a butter knife or his little drill can fix everything. He loves his uncle's dog with great passion. He loves to bug his sister...often chasing her around with the plastic snake. He laughs deep belly laughs when he farts...because boys do those kinds of things! He loves to be grossed out. Every day at the breakfast table he carefully spoons a spoonful of cereal in his water glass...then loudly proclaims "Ewww..." until Elsie and I look and are all grossed out too. He gets such a charge out of seeing us grossed out!
Gotta love this boy. He has more personality than any other little one and half year old I know! He wears me out sometimes. Most of the time really. But, I wouldn't trade him for the world...he keeps us on the go and gives us a reason to smile everyday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...