Monday, January 30, 2012

My Girl...

I love my girl...she is a thinker and a planner...she always has an opinion about everything...and she will tell you that opinion whether you want to hear it or not! I love all the crazy little things she says...she gives me something to laugh about every day...This is something she told me last week...she rambled it all off without hardly even pausing long enough for a breath!
" Some day soon we are going to have go to town and buy me a really fancy dress so I can go to Snowball. And I need someone to bring me to Snowball. The only boy my aunties have is Colter, and he wouldn't like to get all dressed up. He would hate it. Really."
And with a shrug of her shoulders she jumped down from my lap and ran off the play...or to plan more of her life...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...