We have had a quiet week...and a quiet blogging week...I guess I just need a bit of a break from blogging to focus on other things.
1. This week I managed to find a little time for scrap booking! My kids have been enjoying creative play with each other all week...so I find myself with extra time for some creative fun of my own!2. Elsie loves letters...this week we bought a wooden letter set...she loves to find the correct letters and learn to spell some simple words!
3. On Tuesday a special package came in the mail...seasons 3 and 4 of the Dugger's...we have been enjoying these shows! Good family shows...I certainly don't have to worry about the kids picking up anything bad...in fact they have picked up plenty of good habits from watching the show!
4. My new pj pants...they make me happy! The price tag of $3 made me happy too...gotta love after Christmas sales at Target!
5. Playing doctor in the Car's tent from Grandma B. We even slept in the tent one night...the tent is pretty little though, so we laid down under the blankets and I just put the tent over our heads...made the kids happy though!
6. The kids got some finger paint from their cousins for Christmas...and we have been putting it to good use!
7. This week has been a week full of art...painting, stamping, do-a-dots...all at the same time!
8. I cleaned out the spice cabinet! This cabinet was bad...who needs 4 containers of cinnamon!? I had to text this picture to Jon...every weekend we talk about how badly that cabinet needed to be cleaned out!
9. My little guy thinks he is a photographer! He loves the camera, posing to have his picture taken and taking pictures. I think having a camera shoved in his face every day must have rubbed off on him!I am linking up with Life Rearranged again...