Friday, November 4, 2011

Birthday Girl...

Happy Birthday Miss Elsie Jane...my baby is 4 today...4 years old on the 4th of November...her Golden Birthday...very fitting for a girl who loves anything that sparkles! It seems almost impossible that my little girl is 4 today. Yet I can hardly remember life before Elsie was part of our family. 
 Elsie Jane~2 weeks old
I remember the day we found out I was pregnant with Elsie...I had not been feeling good for a couple weeks but kept getting negative tests...so I went to the dr. for a blood test...a couple hours later the dr. called and said "Congratulations!" We were excited! From the moment we found out we were expecting I just knew we were going to have a girl...I even began collecting Girl things way before we had an ultra sound! You can only imagine our excitement when the ultra sound showed my feelings were right!
 Elsie~ 6mo.
Elsie was a perfect baby...she was a perfect sleeper, a perfect eater {after she figured out the nursing thing-thanks to my mom!} a perfect rider in the car, always pretty happy! Every time we brought her out several people would complement her on her big eyes. She was the spitting image of her daddy...and still is!
 Elsie~ 1 year
Elsie has always been a major Mama's girl...she has always followed me around, mimicking everything I do. She has always had a sweet personality, but she also has a very stubborn sassy side she likes to show all to often!
 Elsie-2
As Elsie grows up I love watching her personality change and emerge more and more every day. I love her new ways of thinking, the big words she enjoys using and her creativity...especially when it comes to clothing creativity!
 Elsie~3
I think 3 has been my favorite age...I love the 3 year old mind, independence and wit! My crazy and wild 3 year old...
Elsie~almost 4
Happy Birthday sweet girl! Love you more than you will ever know! I feel so blessed to have you for my daughter!

1 comment:

carla said...

happy birthday, Miss elsie jane!! even though yesterday you told me you really want to be eighteen - i think you're going to have fun being four! four is such a fun age! can't wait to party with you tomorrow!!

love you,
grammie & papa wayne & auntie marissa, auntie emma and uncle colter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...