Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Dad and the Phone...

My dad hates technology...he loves to watch tv...but he has no time for the computer, email, facebook, cell phones...he is pretty "old school"...until he tries it...then he is hooked. His new thing is Texting. After years of balking at everyone for texting he is now a texter. And it is hilarious to watch him.
 While we were at the beach my dad took James down to the sand area to play...then his phone made a noise and he had to read that text right then and there...
 Everyone things they are still being observant while texting...but these pictures prove you can't be observant and text...
 Jon, Lisa, Colter and myself were sitting on the bench watching my dad "watching" James while texting...we were laughing so hard we could barely contain ourselves. The more James ran away and took the other kids toys {while my dad was "watching"} the harder we laughed!
 After we took James back...we had another good laugh as my dad was making Oliver pose for pictures so he could text them to my mom! I would say he has Texting down pretty good. Our next goal is Facebook...
* I have to say that one day everyone was at Cabella's and my dad had to text me several pictures of cool exhibits he saw. My family lives for communication with eachother. We all text eachother several, several times a day. What can I say...we share everything. I love connecting with people through texting, facebook, pinterest and blogging. We live in a pretty cool time...and it is even cooler when you see 50+ year old guys texting pictures of their grandkids!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...