Thursday, September 15, 2011

Embrace the Camera {Sparklers and Campfires!}

Last night I posted about my mom's birthday campfire...so today for Embrace the camera I will finish it off with the Sparkler pictures!
 James did his best to stay awake until the end of the campfire...but sleep won out and he fell asleep in my arms.
 At my parents house no campfire is complete unless there are Sparklers or some kind of fireworks involved. The kids love it!
 My mom has always wanted to lay on the road in the dark and take pictures...it was her birthday so we all agreed to let her take our pictures in the middle of the road. Life is all about the little things, right? {just for the record, my parents live at the end of a private road...so not much for traffic!}
 I just sat on the ground...because a girl has to have standards! Really I just didn't want to get my new white sweater dirty! My mom did lay right on the road and let us take her picture...but she would happily kill me if she checked my blog and found those pictures of her. So I will only post pictures of me...plus I promised to never post those pictures of her...and you can't break a promise if it wasn't a pinkie promise!
 My dad and sister Marissa with me...notice my dad is holding a torch. We are not red-necks at all...it is just such a great way to light a little sparkler!
 A fun family filled evening. We all get wild and just down right crazy at times...fun, fun times. Great memories.
Be sure to check out the Anderson blog and all the other fellow "Embrace the Camera" posts...

2 comments:

the crazy armstrongs said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Wendy said...

Ahhh..... it really is about the simple things in life. Oh, and making our parents happy...... at any age :) Ha! Great pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...