Monday, September 12, 2011

Artist Girl...

My girl is quite the artist...she has a need to create on a daily basis. Some days she is a a bit more creative than others...like this day when she found an old tube of lipstick in my makeup bag and decided to use it as a marker! Would have been nice if she at least asked first if she could use the lipstick for such a project...but sometimes, when inspiration strikes there is no time for such silly things like asking for permission!
 A little artist...hard at work! Love the concentration on her face...
 Something tells me that the inspiration for such a project started while applying just a little lipstick!
 In the end she used the entire tube of lipstick...making the letters of her name and lots of little squiggles...and lots and lots of lip smacks on her paper. She said the picture was for me...and the lip smacks were kisses for me...can you get much sweeter!?
 In case you are wondering...lipstick is not at all like paint...it does not dry at all! I hung the picture on the side of the fridge on a clip...I am not sure how to save a piece of artwork that doesn't dry...so it might hang on the fridge for the next several years!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...