Monday, July 25, 2011

Splash Pad...

A couple weeks ago we all went to watch Ceara graduate from Cosmetology school and attend the little party after. It was a very warm day so before we left we threw our swimsuits and a couple towels in the car...I remembered there was a fun splash pad not far from Ceara's house!
last time when just Elsie, James and I went to the splash pad, Elsie was not too sure...but having the aunties with her helped her to feel more sure!

James liked the splash pad too! He would walk up to the water, put his hand in the spray of water and be shocked when it sprayed in his face! I think the bottom half of my shirt was drenched from wiping water from faces!


Getting drinks of water...

Jon is sitting way up high on the very top of the jungle gym...not sure why...I just know that it is highly unlikely that he will ever grow up! But that is one of the things that I love best about him...

Both James and Elsie loved the baby swings...some it might have had something to do with the fact that the aunties were so willing to push them!

Happy little boy...even though the day before he had fell and bit hit tongue really, really hard...poor boy!

It didn't take long for all the kids to get completely drenched...

A fun water park...the perfect way to cool off on a warm summer afternoon...I wish our little town had one of these!

Had I know how wet I was going to get, I would have grabbed my swim suit also...oh well, live and learn!

Soon all the kids got tired out...they dried off in the shade...then got back in the car for the long ride home...

Regardless of how it looks, Elsie really does like kisses from her mama...

Jon and I had a quiet car ride home...Elsie talked us into letting her ride home with Grammie and Papa Wayne in the big van...so it was just Jon, James and myself in our car...and James slept the whole way! Jon and I enjoyed some time alone...we almost never get any time to just be together and talk! A perfect day...






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...