Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Brother & Sister...



Last week I talked my mom into doing a little photo shoot of the kids and I...We got all dressed up, packed the car full of old chairs, pillows, flowers and whatever else we could find for fun props...and headed over to Grammie's house. For some of the pictures we used the edge of a neighbors field...the others we did at my parent's house on a trail...we took lots and lots of pictures...it was hard to pick out just a few to share...so I post lots! I broke them up in a couple posts...Love the way they all turned out! My plan is to re-create the scene when Jon is home so we can get some family pictures...still working on getting Jon to accept that plan! Love them all...Thanks you, mom for being my photographer for the day!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...