Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Walking...

James and Elsie both love going on walks...the kids and I go on walk around several blocks almost everyday. When Jon is home he loves to bring the kids on walks also...one Sunday morning we even managed to leave the house early enough to walk down the road to church! That is our summer goal...to walk to church every Sunday...our church is just 2 blocks away so it is kinda silly to drive!
Sometimes Jon brings the kids on long walks after dinner...and I have time to clean up the kitchen and dining room with no extra little people to trip over! Sometimes I even have enough time to take a shower...a nice peaceful kind of shower where I don't have to jump out to rescue the vaseline container from James hands...or get out only to discover the kids were so quite because they found my makeup...or to hold the shower curtain closed with my foot in attempt to keep James from falling in the shower...needless to say I relish those nighttime walks Jon brings the kids on!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...