Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Garbage Man...

If you come to my house please note that the bathroom garbage can is purely for looks only...you see if anything happens to get thrown in the garbage can a certain 10 month old little boy is sure to take it out, taste it then carry it around the house until he finds just the right place to stash it away...a place where his mother is likely not to find it for weeks! I bought this garbage can at Ikea before Elsie was born because I thought since it had a lid children would leave it alone...and worked for Elsie...I don't remember her playing in at all...It does not at all for James...darn it! He can also get the kitchen cabinets open that have a baby proof lock on them...this boy can figure everything out...no stopping him!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I could comment on every post because it's like reading my life! :) It's so funny how I read something you posted and that either just happened or does later. Like with this garbage thing, he is always in it now. I always say "did she ever do this!?" when I am finding Mathias has done something like James has with the garbage. Then my husband laughs and says "she would have ... if she was a boy!". So apparently boys will be boys. Ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...