Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shopping...

Last week we made several trips to town...we all were headed out of town for the weekend for my nephews baptism...so we all needed to get clothes and odds and ends to go with. When there are several kids and adults that all need something it ends up taking several trips! I tried shopping alone with my children...but trying on clothes with James does not go over so good! So one afternoon my children and I met my mom and all the kids in town...what a time we had!
This picture could easily be entitled "How to Destroy a Fitting Room"! James is wild...and put him with auntie Emma and Elsie and he gets even more wild...if that is possible!

Colter had no choice but to tag along...shopping for party dresses is not exactly his thing! But he did an amazing job...thanks to the tv in fitting room! He did luck out and only had to shop with us for about an hour...then Laura got off work and came and picked him up so they could go to Gander Mountain!

In the end 6 people came home with new clothes...which means we spent a lot of time in the fitting room! It is always a fun thing to wait for the fitting room door to open and see someone in some lovely new clothes...

James is not much of a shopper...he does best at target when he can sit on the seat of the big cart! He favorite place though is on my hip! I was able to try on 2 dresses before I gave up and just bought one...James finds it fun to escape from under the fitting room door...so sometimes online shopping is a bit easier!

I had already bought Elsie a new little sundress a few weeks ago...but she still begged to try on some clothes with her aunties! Maybe she did get a few new tops...at $2 each how could you go wrong!? These three girls are going have some fun and wild shopping trips as they grow up! They had so much fun posing and giggling...

My little shopper girl...it is not an unusual thing to hear Elsie upset in the back seat on our way home from town...because she is never ready to go home...she always wants to do just a little more shopping!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...