Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lilacs...

I love Lilacs...our lilacs were in full bloom last week...sadly this week they are almost all gone. Elsie and I picked several bunches of lilacs and had them in vases throughout the house. I love the sent of fresh lilacs in our house! Elsie even had a little glass jar of lilacs in her little kitchen...she said she wanted our kitchen's to match! So sweet...
When we first bought our house I was so thrilled to learn there was a big lilac bush in the front yard...We had had a lilac bush at our old house...but Jon hated it and chopped it down without me knowing! Jon learned his lesson...and this lilac bush is here to stay! Just a few days ago Jon was talking about getting a few more lilac bushes to line the front of the yard! I would be okay with that...





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...