Monday, May 2, 2011

Shoes...

I have a "thing" for children's clothes...I love clothes and cute dressed kids. I also have a thing for shoes. Elsie has more shoes than should ever be okay for a child to have. I never buy shoes or clothes at full price...I shop clearance, sales and consignment stores...and garage sales in the summer. Last week while shopping at the consignment store I found a pair of Converse shoes in perfect shape for James...for only $10! I was so excited...these are the cutest shoes...and they will fit him perfectly this fall!
All-Star shoes for an All-Star kind of kid!

I found these other shoes a couple weeks ago at the consignment store for James...everyone thinks they are too Justin Bieber looking...but I don't care...I love them! And they look so cute on him! The thing that worried me the most about having a boy was dressing him...it was hard to not pull out those cute pink dresses and hair bows...but I have gotten the hang of dressing my little guy. And it is fun!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...