Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dreaming out Outside...

My Children are terribly addicted to being outside this Spring...when they must stay inside their new favorite place seems to be standing up on the back of the couch and dreaming they are outside! They both love to watch the abundance of squirrels we have in the yard...they would enjoy watching birds at the bird feeder...but one must be quite for the birds to come...thus we have no birds at the feeder!
If we are walking past a window and James sees a squirrel he will lunge for the window and watch, completely captivated by the little animals! I think this little guy will be quite the nature lover...he reminds me so much of my little brother when he was a baby!

Just for the record...the only time James gets to stand on the back of the couch is if Jon or I are sitting on the couch right by him...this boy does not quite understand the danger of edges, yet! There is no hope of keeping Elsie off the back of the couch though...but I am sure that is quite normal in most households with small children!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...