Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Two of Us...

It seems every couple of months I need to go through all the picture files on the computer and delete all the pictures I have already blogged...It is amazing how fast those files fill up and how mind-boggled I become! I just found this little series of pictures my mom took of Jon and I...It was St. Patrick's Day...which explains my green hair!
We have very few nice looking pictures of the two of us...seems one of us is always making a silly face or has our eyes closed or something!

We laugh all the time...we are happy...we are in love with each other...we know the feeling of being perfectly happy...can you possibly ask for more?

"This is our Happily Ever After..."






1 comment:

carla said...

you two are goofy...hahaha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...