Thursday, May 26, 2011

Green Grass...

We are loving all this green grass in the yard...and I will confess...I love dandelions! They brighten up the yard a bit...until they get too tall and turn to seed...then I don't love them quite so much. My dad hates dandelions with a passion...I remember one time he offered to pay we kids money if we would pick the dandelions out of the yard! We are quite the opposite here...we pick lots of dandelions and put them in vases to admire!

James loves to pick the dandelions apart...he even thinks they taste pretty good! They are quite organic so I figure a few will be okay!

Both James and Elsie already have some little tan lines going on...when the kids see the sun shining they beg to outside...no keeping these kids inside! We spend all afternoon outside...playing in the sandbox, swing set, bikes, going for walks, water play...you name it!

This year the hill in the yard keeps the kids quite busy! Elsie runs up and down the hill...seeing how fast she can go. James does his best to keep up with his sister...but his little legs always get tangled up and he rolls down the hill!

Elsie loves "escape" outside without me knowing...I really do know but she loves it when I act all surprised when I find her knocking on the door! Silly girl!

With all the warm weather we have been able to hang a couple loads of laundry out on the line...the kids love "helping"me...Elsie loves run through the clothes as I hang them on the line. James loves to dump all the pins out on the ground...it is like a treasure hunt for me when I need a pin! How boring my life would be without these two...

Helpful little fellow...





Love this picture...These two have so much fun together...even though it looks like Elsie is strangling her brother! Happy kids...I am blessed!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...