Friday, April 1, 2011

Brother and Sister...

These two are the best of friends...they play so good together! Elsie can always make her brother laugh...sometimes I think she plays a little rough with him but he just laughs and wants to continue the rough play! Yesterday Elsie told me she is going to call her brother "Fruitcake"...when I laughed and asked her why she responded with, "because I like cake but James can't have cake so he gets fruit...so fruitcake!" Duh to me...here I was thinking to call someone Fruitcake meant something a bit different!
Elsie let me in on her little secret today...she really wants a sister but only has a brother...so she assured me sometimes she just pretends James is a girl. His girl name is Penelope...and apparently when he is older Elsie is going to share her dresses with him! That said she has a plan that her brother is going to Prince Charming and she is going to be a Princess for Halloween! This girl always a plan or two...James is going to have to be one tough boy to handle his sister!

1 comment:

carla said...

haha, james already is a tough little dude to put up with all these girls lugging him around on their hips and passing him from auntie to auntie to sister. when these little girls play house they don't have to play with dolls, instead they get to play with a real live baby, and how cool is that?!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...