Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Snow Day...

Our computer has been down...it had a virus...so for a couple of days we have not had a computer...I thought I would go crazy not being able to edit photos and blog! But I am finally back...with an overload of pictures and blog posts I want to do! So I will do a quick catch up post from last week...The snow was almost gone when we got one last big snowfall...it made Elsie quite happy! The temp was actually quite warm out...so warm Elsie insisted that she should wear just her snowpants with no coat!
There really is nothing better than a big snowfall knowing full well that it will all melt after an afternoon of playing!
The sky was a brilliant blue...and against the fresh white snow it was beautiful.
While Elsie was playing outside I was doing laundry...so that meant James needed to stay inside with me. So we did the next best thing...we opened the slider door in the dining room so James could enjoy the snow also! He carefully touched the snow and ate little pieces...then screamed out of joy at the snow!
James was quite contented to sit and watch his sister play outside...
I was able to fold 1 load of laundry and stuff on load of clean diapers...so I think was worth it to keep the little man inside...
This is how the kids played for awhile...one inside, one outside...after awhile Elsie got her brother a big dish and filled it with snow so he could have a little bit of winter inside! Such fun last-days-of -winter memories...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...