Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reading the Paper...

A few weeks ago Jon and Elsie were laying on the living room floor reading the comics together...and it looked so cute! I remember begging my Dad to read the comics from the Sunday paper when I was little...our favorites were always Blondie and Dagwood and For Better or Worse. I do not ever remember my Mom reading us the comics...that was always Dad's thing. I find it interesting because I always tell Elsie, "mommy doesn't read comics, that is a Daddy thing!" I think Jon and Elsie read most of the Comics in the paper...and Elsie pretended to "get" the little jokes...She usually responded with "that's so funny, hahaha..."

A fun little memory...Daddy and Daughter...enjoying the comics...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...