Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Embrace the Camera~ All About Me...

I have wanted to do a list of "25 Random Things About Me" for a while now...and I figured this week's Embrace the Camera was the perfect time to share...and my 2 favorite pictures from last summer when James was a little tiny baby of 2 weeks old!
25 Random Things About Me...

1: I can get my tongue to touch my nose...it is a family trait!

2: I have an extra bone in my back and not enough in my chest

3: I have given birth to both my children with no pain meds...all natural!

4: I have a hidden talent of making beautiful paper snowflakes

5: I haven't mowed the lawn since I was a teen! I now wait in knee-high grass until someone takes pity on me...(thanks Dad!)

6: I wear a size 7.5 shoe...the smallest in my family!

7: I have PCOS

8: I am obsessive about healthy eating and the connection to allergies

9: I spent over 2 weeks in Sierra Leone, Africa on a Mission Trip

10: I am the 2nd oldest in my family of 9 children...and my youngest sister is only 8!

11: My favorite meal is Taco Salad with western dressing

12: As a child I wanted to marry Randy Travis!

13: As a teenager I wore pearls and red lipstick everyday because I wanted to look like Jackie Kennedy

14: I don't like people telling me what to do...makes me what to do the opposite just to tick them off!

15: I hate plastic!!

16: I would do almost anything for Skittles or Potato chips

17: I do not like animals~ especially dogs and cats in the house...yuck!

18: I chose not to go to collage because my ultimate calling was to be a stay-at-home mom!

19: If I had to live my over I wouldn't change anything~ except to have a few more kids

20: My favorite movies are Sweet Home Alabama and Walk the Line

21: I am addicted to my Droid!

22: My favorite holiday is the 4th of July~ because it is the only holiday we get to host at our house

23: I love pink, sparkles, ruffles and accessories

24: I once dreamed of being a Photographer, a hair stylist or a pastor...then I met Jon!

25: I have a strange obsession with strollers~ I think of them as an accessory...we are on our 5th stroller in 3 years!

So...there you have it...25 random things about me you may or may not have ever wanted to know! That was kinda fun...got me thinking...

5 comments:

Joy said...

what a beautiful & sweet picture of you and your children!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

LOVE your list!! Sweet photos! And you look AMAZING for just having a babY!!!! Happy Thursday!

Amber said...

what a beautiful photo!!!

mindy said...

fun list and beautiful picture with your babies:)

Lauren said...

super cute pics. i really like your dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...