Monday, January 11, 2010

Potty Time...

Elsie has been doing quite well being potty trained...She goes back and forth from only using her potty chair to only using her potty ring...She told me her potty chair to dirty so she has to use the potty ring! I have since cleaned the potty chair...but she still chooses the ring...I think the roll of toilet paper hanging close to the big potty is the main reason for her choice!
If I forget to take the roll off when I put her on the potty I soon hear the roll of paper going around quite wildly...and by the time I rush back into the bathroom most of the paper is off the roll! So if you come to our house...think nothing of the Tupperware dish sitting on the garbage can full of toilet paper...It is simply our new way of displaying the toilet paper...who likes a roll anymore anyhow!?
See how pleased Elsie looks with herself...today after she un-rolled a roll of paper again before I could even begin to discipline her she looks and me and innocently says..."Oops, Mommy..." like it was a total accident!

1 comment:

carla said...

ha, potty training pictures --- priceless!

and think nothing of the unrolling of the toilet paper every day --- at least she's not stuffing it into the toilet and then flushing it - YET! remember how it used to be here with the younger kids when we were potty training - choas, most of the time!! ha!

-mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...