Monday, January 11, 2010

Craft Time...

Today Lilly took a very long morning nap...and Elsie was busy playing play-doh...that meant one thing...Free time for me!
I have had a craft itch going on lately...last week Jon watched the kids for me one afternoon so I could go to town and get some new patterns and fabric...I plan on making the Amy Butler Gumdrop Pillow...and a Heather Bailey flower clutch purse. I cut all the pieces out for the Gumdrop Pillow...and realized I was out of interfacing...so the project is on hold until I get to town...
So instead I made Elsie a new pillow for her new bed...I used a fat quarter for the front and back of the pillow and some minky scraps for the sides...for not having a pattern it turned out pretty good...and Elsie loves it!
Love the shabby colours of the pillow...I had other fabric picked out for a new pillow for Elsie...but Elsie saw this pink fabric and fell in love and assured me it was her favorite! She is happily sleeping with the pillow right now...so it must work okay for her!

1 comment:

carla said...

the pillow is adorable, shas!! elsie did a good job picking out the colors! ha, she has an eye for detail already! (you can tell she's definitely one of us!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...