Tuesday, July 22, 2014

...hello...

Just maybe I will get back into the swing of 
this blogging thing.
I wouldn't hold your breath though...
there are simply not enough hours in a day!
This summer has been crazy busy...
but in a fun way...
lots of little day and weekend trips and
so much fun exploring new places
and soaking in as much summer as possible!
All too soon winter will be back...
and school...
so we are taking advantage of all summer!
I find that Instagram has kinda taken the 
place of blogging for me...
I still record our daily life,
just much shorter stories.
~
I have oodles of pictures from our summer adventures
I am hoping to be blogging in the next few weeks...
hopefully!
~
Side note: this picture of James is old...
taken from early spring.
His hair is now cut short.
I miss his long hair...
short hair makes him look too old!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...