Monday, July 29, 2013

Family...

Over a month ago my sister and her family 
came for a visit...
So we all planned an evening of 
family pictures!
Since we were all colour coordinated and 
lookin' good,
we did some family pictures of our 
little family...
Hands down,
my favorite family picture of us!


I think we kinda 
love 
each other...
My entire family...
we are a nice lookin little group!
And just keep on growing...
2 more on the way in the fall!
I lost the hotshoe on the tripod,
so we used a ladder and the self-timer...
It was tough,
but they turned out pretty good!
The girls of the family!
{Jon was the photographer here...
he did a good job and kept us all
laughing with his crazy angles and 
snap-happy attitude!}
Mom and Dad...
the head of this big ol' family!
As you can tell from the photos,
they are a completely 
serious couple...
haha!
Love my family!
Love the unity.
The friendships.
The loyalty.
Family is everything...
We are blessed...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...