Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday...

This week I went through
my phone camera
and selected a few for
Embrace the Camera...
Just random photos of the kids and I...
a glimpse into our everyday
glamorous life...
~
 We co-sleep...
majorly...
Like the kids have never slept in their
own bed by themselves.
I will admit,
sometimes it's frustrating...
but mostly I find it endearing...
they grow up too quickly to not
savor every possible moment...

 I got dressed in something other than leggings!
That is nothing short of a miracle!
My pants are all too big and fall down...
and it's annoying,
so I just slip into leggings
so I don't have to keep pullin' my pants up!
My size 3 are so close to fitting that
I hate to go buy more!

 I miss my guy...
when he is working out of town
for a couple weeks at a time,
it's makes our days
drag on very
slowly!
 Baby Love...
I don't think one can ever get
tired of baby cuddles...
 This is how I recharge...
after the kids are in bed,
I like to enjoy a nice hot bubble bath...
It is my very selfish quiet time!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...