Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Little Elves...

Less than a week until
Christmas...
I think we are ready!
This week I brought Elsie to town
so she could finish up her shopping...
and today we started on
cookie making...
All the gifts are wrapped and under the tree...
 Last weekend we celebrated
Christmas with Jon's dad...
this weekend we celebrate with his mom...
and my family over New Years...
we love all the celebrating!
 This weekend we also
will be doing some bell ringing
for the
Salvation Army...
this is something we have done almost ever year...
it's our little family tradition...
and the kids get so excited
and just cant wait!
 I may or may not send out those darn
Christmas cards!
They have been sitting on the desk
since Thanksgiving!
I ordered super early this year
with the intention of getting them out on time...
what can I say,
going to the post office ranks right up
there with going to the dentist!
 And we have pretty much failed when it comes
to our Advent readings
and count down stuff...
we open a new magnet image
for our Advent nativity about once a week...
and we read in the Advent book
about once a week,too...
I guess throwing a newborn with no
sleeping schedule in the mix
makes some things a little tough!
Oh well,
next year...
yes, I think we are ready for
Christmas...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...