Thursday, June 28, 2012

Belly...{Embrace the Camera}

 My belly at almost 21 weeks...I love how active Angelina has been lately...nothing is better than feeling those little baby kicks! More than once I have even been able to see my belly move as she kicks...and last night I could feel a hard spot on my belly from where she was pressed up against me! I have not felt her have any hiccups yet...and I can't wait until I do...the kids will love being able to feel that! We are all on the count down for November...only 18 weeks to go!
My lovely uterus is still doing the same thing...contracting off and on all day...combined with the preasure, it makes pregnancy not so fun! At my last ultra-sound though, the cervix was still looking good though...so no pre-term labor yet...yay! We are still living at my parents house for the most part...though lately I have been having more good days than bad, so we have been able to spend a little more time at home than normal! The Dr. warned me to get as much done as I could now, just incase I am put on strict bedrest again very soon...so Elsie and I have had fun buying a few little things for Angelina...like a special going home outfit and some hair bows! Now, we just need to get a few more clothes, diapers and to agree on a middle name!
I am finally linking up again with the Anderson Crew for Embrace the Camera...I have missed not being part of any of my usual linky parties! Just maybe I will get back in the swing of blogging...



1 comment:

Brianna Bell said...

congrats on your pregnancy!!! love your childrens names..they are so beautiful!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...