Thursday, May 3, 2012

Belly...

12 weeks...well, really 13 weeks...these pictures were taken last week. I had a good day with not too many contractions, so I did my hair, put a little makeup on and a nice dress...and my mom did the first set of belly pictures for me! I am hoping to do this often to track my growing belly! I have been feeling little baby flutters in my belly for a couple weeks now...but I look forward to this next trimester and feeling those big healthy kicks! The kids are going to love feeling the baby kick!
 I feel way, way larger than I look...isn't that the way it always goes? I have a very sensitive belly when pregnant, so I have been wearing yoga pants since a few days before I took that positive pregnancy test. My belly is now large enough for maternity pants...but I still find my yoga pants to be the most comfortable!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...