Tuesday, May 29, 2012

16 Week Belly...

I am 17 weeks now...so I am posting these 16 week pictures a week late. I feel bigger than I look...I am pretty certain the only thing that has grown since the last belly pictures is my boobs! {TMI, I know...but that's just the way I am!}
Next Thursday we find out if this little one will be wearing Pink or Blue...I am just a little excited! So far we have picked up a few boy things, a few girl things and a new carseat. I cannot wait until we can buy lots of cute little baby clothes...Elsie is just as excited as I am! We have a big shopping day planned a few days after we find out to purchase everything we need...notice the key word there...plan...I know I probably won't be able to really do any shopping, but its good to have a plan!


I will end this post with some Elsie humor related to my growing baby belly...
One afternoon we were watching an old home video and Elsie looked at me and slowly shook her head and said, " I feel just so bad for you." I asked her why and she responded with, " well, look at you you now! You are all fat and everything...when I was little you looked so good!"
Okay then...I didn't quite know how to respond...I didn't think I looked that bad!? haha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...