Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sisters...{Embrace the Camera}

Last week my sisters and I all met at my parents house to try on our brides maid dresses and have a little trial run to see how well everything looked. I think it is safe to say we all love the way the way the dresses all look together! There are 2 more brides maids who do not live around here. Now we all need to get together and a shopping day for pink shoes and some super good push up bras...the shoe part will be fun...not looking forward to the bra part so much!
 I love this blurry and out of focus picture...Elsie and Emma were in charge of taking pictures with my phone...they did a good job!
 This is going to be a fun wedding...fun colours and style is what this wedding decor is all about...perfect for a summer wedding!
 I am excited for July...excited for my sister to be getting married and excited to a brides maid for the first time...pleae tell me I am not the only person ever to go 29 years before finally being a brides maid!? Elsie is excited because she and auntie Emma get to be the little flower girls...and James gets to a ring barrel {as Elsie says!} and Jon is an usher...it's going to be a fun day!
I am linking up with the Anderson Crew again for Embrace the Camera...

5 comments:

Angel said...

Fun photos to represent what looks like a fun day with your family! Thanks for sharing!

tasha said...

what fun and how special that must have been!

Wendy said...

Super cute! Have fun shoe shopping and ... well, shoe shopping :)

jane said...

so sweet. Such good looking gals!

Kristin Woodwick said...

Don't feel bad, I won't be a bridesmaid for the first time until next summer, and I'll be well over 30 by then!! I don't feel so bad now!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...