Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Phone Dump...

This week has been a fast week...

1. a tired little man and his stuffed puppy...James calls his puppy "pup pup" and must sleep with him every night...cute.
 2. Elsie has a stuffed dolphin she sleeps with every night. It is actually her aunties stuffed animal...they borrowed it to her last summer...since then it has become her favorite and she sleeps with it every night...I don't think her aunties will be getting it back!
 3. Since the dining room is all messy with remodel projects we got to eat a couple meals in the living room...the kids were quite excited!
 4. Proof that eating in the dining room was not an option! I am happy to say that the house is all back in order tonight!! I do not to do well at all with remodel projects...far, far too messy for me!
 5. James and Papa Wayne looking thorough a dirt bike magazine together...James loves looking through Auntie Laura's dirt bike books!
 6. The aunties changing Elsie's earrings...
 7. A beautiful sun set...
 8. Last weekend my parents watched the kids so Jon and I could have a little date night...we went to Menard's, Home Depot and had tacos from the drive-thru on the way home...we have some pretty wild dates, I tell ya!
 9. My Brides Maid dress for my sister's wedding came this week! I think these dresses are simply adorable...so vintage...plus I think we get to wear pink shoes with them and a beehive...how cute will that be!?
 10. A sneak peak at the little Valentine Photo shoot I set up...fun, fun pictures! Can't wait to show them off on Valentines day...
 11. Elsie waiting at the Chiropractor...
 12. James...a happy little guy waiting for his adjustment! He was so brave for his adjustment that he laid on the table all by himself...and no crying at all! My boy is growing up!

I am linking up with Life Rearranged again...
life rearranged

1 comment:

Holly said...

Very cool bridesmaid's dress! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...