This week flew by! Jon surprised us by coming home early this week...so our weekend started early this week! Jon gets to be home for a whole week this time...so my blog might be a little quiet while we enjoy a little extra family time!
1. We have been enjoying this mild winter...normally at this time of the year we are 'enjoying' -20' weather...this past week the temp has been in the mid to high 30'...perfect snowman building weather!
3. Dinner time...Chicken and wine, mashed potatoes, carrots and gravy...yum, yum!
4. This week we went up to the local pool for an afternoon of summer-ish fun! The kids played hard and came home and very tired!
5. A 'good morning' picture we text to Daddy...the kids both love getting picture text from Daddy and sending him pictures of themselves...
6. While cleaning the shoe shelf in the entry I noticed something...I have an obsession with Converse shoes for James...3 pairs is a bit much...an aqua pair with no laces, black high tops and flame shoes...I love Children's clothing and shoes...a bit too much!
7. James has discovered a love for the movie Cars...he only has patients to watch it long enough to do his Neb. He now recognizes the main little car...and while out shopping he spyed a little Lightening McQueen car and carried it all around the store with him. I gave in and bought it. He was happy...and that made me happy!
8. I do 2 loads of laundry most weeks...my parents on the other hand have a little bit of a bigger family and must do a couple loads a day! Their dryer gave out...so until they get a new one they go to the laundry mat. So, just a few bags of clean laundry waiting to be folded. I am happy to say, I photographed the bags and left before they roped me into helping to fold!
9. James loves to try on masks, hats and helmets while shopping. He is a funny boy!
10. I wake up naturally beautiful...
11. I think I look a little better after 20 min, a little hair gel and some makeup! My mom and I are crazy and we were texting each other pictures of how lovely we looked right after waking up and after getting ready for the day. What can I say, my mom and I are crazy and we find enjoyment in the little things in life!
12. I made a lovely new meal for dinner...Orange Chicken. Smelled and looked so good! I burnt it. In a crockpot. So badly that we had left over pizza and waffles for dinner. From now I will remember to turn the crockpot to low!
I am linking up with Life Rearranged again...check it out for lots of other Phone Pictures...