Monday, January 2, 2012

Reindeer Food...


In these next few posts I am going back a little to before Christmas...I have plenty of Christmas photos I will be sharing soon...but I have to document a couple fun holiday activities first! I have a blog book all ready to be published for 2011...so I want to be sure to capture all the fun little things for our blog book next year!
A few days before Christmas Elsie and I made Reindeer food! Elsie thought this fun...
 In case you want to make some next year and don't know what Reindeer eat here is what we added...
1. mini marshmallows
2. little chocolate chips...GF/CF of course!
3. Fruity pebbles
4. and lastly, plenty of glitter!
 Elsie thought the idea of reindeer eating glitter was a bit funny...
 Maybe she added lots and lots of gold, red and green glitter...I convinced Elsie it is glitter that makes the reindeer fly!
 Don't ya wish you were a Reindeer!?
 we do our best to keep the Spirit of Christmas going strong at our house...so Elise had to wear the new Mistletoe headband while making that Reindeer food...I love it!
The night of Christmas eve we got home from dinner with my parents quite late...so late that Elsie just wanted to stand in the doorway and watch as I stepped out in the cold, wearing just my socks {because we had no snow!} and sprinkle all the reindeer food on the ground...
Back inside we placed a couple cookies and a glass of ice water on the counter for Santa...then the kids went to bed...and in the morning we found just a few crumbs left on the plate, an empty water glass and all the reindeer food was gone! A magical night indeed...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...