Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bath Time...

The winter days are getting long...its too cold this week to go out and play{-40 below with windchill tonight!}...I think the winter "blah's" have officially set in! So, when I saw a big end display at the local Pamida {shopping at Pamida!? I must have winter 'blah's'!!} of Colour Bath Drops...I had to get it...in a great attempt to add a little more fun to the otherwise 'blah' days...
The kids take baths purely for fun quite often now...almost daily! I am tempted to drop a fun colour into my next bath!
Just yesterday Elsie had to bring the bath drops to a whole new level of fun-ness...we put a towel on the counter and filled up her barbie pool...but not with plain ol' water...pink water! I think Barbie and her friends enjoy the colour drops also!
My kids are funny...and a little spoiled maybe...neither of them ever get their hair washed in the tub. Elsie mostly washes her hair by herself in the shower...but sometimes I still wash it in the sink. James only gets his hair washed in the sink. I kinda enjoy washing their hair in the sink...it is a special little bonding time. Someday I will miss it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...