Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just Us...

I don't really know what to say about these pictures...this is Jon and I at our finest...very rarely are we both serious at the same time...I think "being goofy" must be our love language.
 Soon Jon and I will be celebrating our 5th Wedding anniversary...I look back on where we were and how much we have changed and grown closer in those 5 years...and it is amazing. I can honestly say that I love and appreciate Jon more today than I did when we were first married. We have gone through some tough stuff together... after our first year of marriage I really didn't think we could make it! Our first year was tough...we dealt with hard family stuff, depression, being separated 4 hours due to premature labor, adhd diagnosis, money management issues...we had a lot against us. I will be honest...I was ready to call it quits...It was too hard. But we worked through everything together. And I am glad we did. I can't imagine life without being together. We need each other. Our story is still just beginning...
 In case you are wondering where our children get their good looks from...check out their parents here...clearly they must get it from both of us! haha...world worst picture...and I still had to share it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...