Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping...

These are very old pictures...like a couple months old! I have had them sitting in the file, all ready to blog...but just never got around to doing so! This coming weekend all the girls in the family are getting together and making the journey to David's Bridal to try on brides maid dresses and flower girl dresses. It is sure to be a fun day...I will most likely post a whole ton of pictures!
Anyhow, a few months ago My mom, Ceara and I went to David's Bridal to go wedding dress shopping...All of we married sisters have bought out dresses at David's Bridal...must be the place to shop!? I remember when I went to that very store to find my dress...I tried on several...none were quite right. My mom fell in love with a dress she found while browsing and made me try it on...I was sure I would hate it. I tried it on, I fell in love with it...it was a perfect fit and simply elegant. I bought it and still love it! Sometimes Mom's know best, I guess! Ironically, my mom is the one who first found the dress Ceara came home with!
 There is something so beautiful about a Bridal Shop...rows and rows of perfect white dresses...
 It is a bit overwhelming...so many to chose from...
 I had to try on some feather accessories...Hopefully Ceara doesn't choose something quite this extravagant! It would be fun though...
 Ceara's groom doesn't want to see the dress until their wedding day...so I was careful to not post any pictures of the dress she chose, just in case he happens to be one of my silent readers!
 All I will say about her dress is this...it is perfectly lovely...
 I fell in love with these shoes...I have my fingers crossed that Ceara will choose these shoes for her Brides Maids to wear!
If you are waiting for Ceara's Wedding Dress Reveal...
To Be Continued July 2012
{darn it, I know!}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...