Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Failed} Fall Pictures...

I had to write "Failed" because theses pictures turned out way, way different than what I had in mind! Before I knew it James had his shirt off...and Elsie kept laughing at her brother who was eating fallen leaves...the laughing only made James stick more and more leaves in his little mouth. I know someday these pictures will probably bring back more fun memories than the "perfect" ones I had been envisioning. I guess when kids are involved, ya just gotta go with the flow and hope for the best!
 Look at that wad of leaves sticking out of that boy's mouth!?



 "Ummm...kids, I am over here! Look this way!" Well, it is a nice back view of their heads!
 Okay, a good one of Elsie who normally never lets me get any good shots of her! Maybe not quite a failed attempt at pictures after all!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The one of Elsie hugging James is pretty cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...